Author Topic: New Spring 2011 Coop Poll  (Read 6934 times)

Offline dlhoppe

Re: New Spring 2011 Coop Poll
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2011, »
Sorry Alan, just having a little fun. Didn't mean to disrupt your thread.

Dave

Offline dlhoppe

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2011, »
This poll is a great idea by the way. Wish the tester was finished quick enough to be part of it. I could see a poll like this done periodically. Makes sense to get a feel for people's needs for planning coops.

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2011, »
Dave,

No worries and I didn't mean to come off crabby.  I'm just trying to not let the thread stray too far off topic which seems to happen rather easily.  For the benefit of members at large it makes it easier (in my humble opinion) to find information without having to search multiple threads when we keep them on topic.  This is also only my opinion but it seems a lot of dicsussions are repeated on new threads when previous threads have addressed it and in some cases have beaten a topic to death only to have it resurface in another thread and in some cases it seems to have nothing to do with the current thread.  Again MHO  <res.

I know we joke and have fun so I appreciate that side of it.  I just hope that we can do our best to avoid any confusion when possible.  Thanks for the feedback.

Alan T

Offline gforman

« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2011, »
if an announcment was posted on the top of the main page there might be a little more participation. just a thought.  ::)
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work"
  Thomas Edison

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2011, »
Voting for the first "future coop" poll of 2011 has closed.

The results:

1st - Wireless TX/RX and EX/RX  79 (28.7%)
2nd - Aether (RGB Floodlight)  64 (23.3%)
3rd - (TIE) SSR4 and SSR4+DMX  51 (18.5%)
3rd - (TIE) Lynx Express (LE)  51 (18.5%)
5th - MR16 - 16 CH DC Controller  17 (6.2%)
6th - Freestyle  11 (4%)
7th - Aeon (Clock)  2 (0.7%)

Total Voters: 122

Thanks to all who voted.

Alan T

Offline jess_her

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2011, »
I would like to see another lynx express coop. I joined  the fourm 2 days before the last LE closed and figured out what I wanted afTer the fact.
Only limitations in life is your imagination

Offline SteveMaris

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would like to see another lynx express coop. I joined  the fourm 2 days before the last LE closed and figured out what I wanted afTer the fact.
+1

Offline keithr

« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2011, »
+1

+2

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, »
+1

+2

This thread was for the poll which ended 2-28-2011.  After the dust settles on the current coops I would imagine that some more coops will open up and I'd suspect that another Lynx Express (LE) coop will be one of those coming.

The best thing you can do is keep tabs on the Current Coop section to see if a coop for the hardware you are interested in is started. 

Hope this helps.

Alan T

Offline Al

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, »
missed the 2nd LE coop, it was closed as fast at is was open.
I know the coop's are a lot of work and i so appreciate all the work that gos into this
in the next couple of mouths i would like to order 10 more LE's or just get the PCB's and order the parts myself.

once again thanks for all that you guys do
al

Offline cubbieco

« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2011, »
Too late for the poll but for what it is worth I'm rooting for a Freestyle / SSR4 coop.  There seems to be only one per year.  Even if this were only parts & PCB for the Freestyle and just the SSR PCBs without parts I'd still be happy.

Thanks for the hard work.  Hopefully next year once I am trusted and happy I'll be able to help out a bit.

David

Offline DaMenaCe

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2011, »
I would say Wireless DMX RX TX and the Aether ii :)

Offline tbone321

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2011, »
Wireless has already come and gone.  The new Aether appears to be next on the list with the suggstion of a slightly different method of doing i this time.  time sure does fly and it's hard to believe but we are already getting close to the time limit of getting coops started and completed in tome for the holiday season, especially if you include Halloween as a part of it and many of us do.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline inzeos

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2011, »
Should we think about doing a poll soon to help provide guidance for what people are most interested in for 2012?

Offline inzeos

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2011, »
What type of lights is he using?  I was thinking I would probably just toss a strand in each pumpkin.  However, it looks like he might be using a single bulb per pumpkin?