Author Topic: Largest Merchandise Show in the U.S.  (Read 614 times)

Offline rwave

Largest Merchandise Show in the U.S.
« on: March 20, 2012, »
I have been attending the ASD show (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) in Las Vegas for over 15 years, constantly on the lookout for new, innovative products.  It is not available to the general public.  The Spring show is next week, March 25-28.

As most items shown are Chinese-made, I have, over the years, seen many holiday products (Christmas lights, decorations, trees, etc) and wonder if any of Ray's suppliers might attend for me to visit?

Does anyone know the names of some of Ray's smart string manufacturers?

Richard (from SoCal)   :)

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2012, »
Are you attending next week?  I may have to drive up and check things out for a day.

Thanks for the lead/info.
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline rwave

Re: Largest Merchandise Show in the U.S.
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you attending next week?  I may have to drive up and check things out for a day.

Thanks for the lead/info.

Mike,

Yes, I will be attending.  Be aware the show is only available for the trade (i.e. must have a business license).  Free registration is generally done on-line, months in advance of the show, and you pick up your badge on-site, after showing proof you are eligible to attend.  For those who are eligible to attend, you might consider the next show (August 12-15), as they do two shows per year in Las Vegas.

I'll be on the lookout for RGB light technology this year!

Richard (from SoCal)   :)

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2012, »
I work for an LED manufacturer here in the States so it may be possible to get registered another route.  I see some of our customers and suppliers listed as exhibitors too.
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."