Author Topic: 1st Build Results  (Read 1369 times)

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
1st Build Results
« on: March 19, 2011, »
Hi everyone, I wanted to share the results of my first DLA build. I assembled two Lynx Dongles v2.0, a Lynx Express v5.0 and verified that everything works.   :)

I posted a link to a video showing my Win7x64 laptop running Vixen and running some LED lights. The flicker is not bad in person but is amplified quite a bit by my camera since it runs at 24 frames per second.

Man this stuff is cool!!!  ;D

Thanks RJ, coop managers and everyone else.

Rich

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, by NavyGator »

Offline inzeos

Re: 1st Build Results
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, »
Looks good!  Just finished up my first of ten boards from this latest coop.  About to head back down and get the next one started.

Did you find the aluminum stock you are using at home depot?  I'm looking to get some additional strain relief added to my cases as well.

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, »
Looks good!  Just finished up my first of ten boards from this latest coop.  About to head back down and get the next one started.

Did you find the aluminum stock you are using at home depot?  I'm looking to get some additional strain relief added to my cases as well.

It was Home Depot, 1/8 inch thick 3/4 inch flat bar. Looks like it will work pretty good also.

Offline magic8192

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, »
Nice video, I like the stress relief.  I have a few controllers without anything and I had some problems. 

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, »
GREAT JOB thank you for shareing
Jeff

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, »
Nice video, I like the stress relief.  I have a few controllers without anything and I had some problems. 

It was a straight forward addition to the box. Maybe you could incorporate it or something similar in to your LE's

Offline NavyGator

• Coop Manager
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, »
GREAT JOB thank you for shareing

Thanks. I kind of enjoyed putting it together, it was the first video I have uploaded to the internet.

Rich

Offline onesmoothhead

• Listen to the Lights New Mexico
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, »
Great Job!    <wd..

Offline caretaker

« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, »
Congrats on your first build!  Last night I finished my first Lynx Express and connected it to my first Lynx dongle and after firing up Light Show Pro and setting up the dongle I did a test sequence and nothing... ???  used the hardware test tool in LSP and everything worked fine.   ;D  Now I just have to figure out why LSP is not sending out my sequence but I know the Express and the dongle work great.  I have to say a big thank you to RJ for his great kits and to everyone involved in the coops for getting them to me.
Jeff Squires

Offline keithr

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2011, »
liked the idea of raisen the card and the plates