Author Topic: At a loss  (Read 1729 times)

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
At a loss
« on: August 23, 2011, »
Well I haven't been on in a while with all that's been going on with my brother being sick. He passed away lastnight at the age of 48. My christmas show hasn't the same desire as it did 4 or 5 months ago but he gave me a whole new outlook. Don't look at the ground, the rest of life will pass you by. So he always held his head high and looked to the stars. Always savoring every moment as his last. So RIP my brother, you will always be in my heart.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline rrowan

• Administrator
Re: At a loss
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, »
I am truly sorry for your loss

Prayers and thoughts to you and your family

Rick R.
Light Animation Hobby - Having fun and Learning at the same time. (21st member of DLA)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Warning SOME assembly required

Offline kfxi

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2011, »
Peace be with you

Ken A.

Offline JDM1oc

At a loss
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2011, »
Sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Josh

Offline urthegman

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2011, »
So very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing someone as close as a brother at such a young age. I'm sure your heart must feel heavy right now. But instead of it being heavy with the sadness of his passing, I hope the memories of the many happy times you spent together gives it wings so that you can live more passionately than you ever have. We have dreary storm-filled days in life so that we can enjoy the thrill of a beautiful sun-filled one, and we have darkness so that we can appreciate the light. Here's hoping that the sorrow that you feel now turns into the joy of remembering the brother that you loved so much. I'm sure I speak for all of the members here when I offer condolences to you and your family and if there is ANYTHING we can do to assist you at this devastating time, we are all here for you. God Bless you and yours and may he rest in heavenly peace. George

Offline bwhite505

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2011, »
Sorry for your loss.

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2011, »
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I lost my mother 12 years ago, and while it was painful, I had faith that she was taken to be the Lord and I think of her every year that I put up my Christmas lights.  One of my favorite memories was driving around and looking around at Christmas lights with my parents.  If I can give just one of those moments to another kid to provide comfort, then it's all worth it.

Duane

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2011, »
I am very sorry for your loss.  Make a special sequence in his honor.  That is what I did when my wife's brother died in Sept 09.

My prayers are with you.

Ron
My 2010 Videos

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2011, »
My prayers are with you, As time goes on you will see your brother is still here in the memories you hold in your heart and rest assure you will be together again someday and may God lay a calming hand on your familys heart. GOD BLESS
Jeff

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2011, »
I am also sorry and saddened by your loss!

But please try to remember, they never really leave us. We are all a product of those we love and who loved us. So he will still be with you and in a small part alive because of this as long as you carry his love inside you.

God Bless you and ease your sorry. We are here for you if you need to express your feelings.

RJ

Sent from my Charge by Tapatalk

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2011, »
My condolences to you and your family. Fortunately time will help heal your loss.

Offline therealbigjim

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, »
I am truly sorry for your loss. At 47 and having lost several friends recently I look at things differently. I like your advise to look up and see whats going on around you. I have to temper my hobby's so I do spend time with the people that are the most important in my life.
"If you want more lights sell that old mustang"

Offline tng5737

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, »
Sorry for your loss.   I remember what a preacher said at a service once - '...he already knows the answers to the questions we can only wonder about!'
God be with you and your family.

Offline caretaker

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2011, »
My Deepest sympathies for your loss.  My prayers go out to you and your family at this time of great reflection.
Jeff Squires

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2011, »
I thank you all for the kind words. God bless you all.
Its the most wonderful time of the year.