Author Topic: New TSO Mini Album Released Today  (Read 2015 times)

Offline dearvbguru

Re: New TSO Mini Album Released Today
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How is the album, any good song to sequence?

1. Winter Palace - Interesting could do a sequence to it a variety of melodies, ups downs, long guitar chords, etc

2. Dreams of fireflies (on a christmas night) - Definately going to sequence this one, parts of the melody come from Queen of The Winter Night , other parts sounds similar to something from beethovens last night

3. I had a memory - Girl Singing - Its ok but I dont really see myself doing a sequence to it.

4. Someday - Guy Singing- Dont see a sequence from this, reminds me of For the sake of our brother, Snow came down, and old city bar

5. Time you should be sleeping - Girl singing - Like a lullaby dont see a sequence to it

Just my 2 cents...

Offline dearvbguru

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2012, »
Anyone have another link I can try my code with?  Still no dice. 

The previews at Amazon sounded good.  Seems like I already heard one tune before...

Just curious what browser are you using.  I used chrome.  In IE i got a runtime error on the page so sometimes depending on browser if theres a runtime error then it wont show.

Offline zwiller

« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2012, »
Tried Firefox, IE, and just tried Chrome. 

Just my luck   ;D
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."