Hardware > LedTriks II

Led tricks

<< < (2/6) > >>

JimWright:
This thread has not been active for awhile. I built the LED TRICKS, with 2 panels and love it. You can see videos on my website. I am sorry to hear that RJ is not pursuing the Tricks 2 (what is he doing with all of his extra time), lol? Maybe the answer lies in the new smart strings. I think that I want to try to come up with something like that.

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThis thread has not been active for awhile. I built the LED TRICKS, with 2 panels and love it. You can see videos on my website. I am sorry to hear that RJ is not pursuing the Tricks 2 (what is he doing with all of his extra time), lol? Maybe the answer lies in the new smart strings. I think that I want to try to come up with something like that.

--- End quote ---

Just hang tight. We got just the thing for you to show. It uses a couple of Smart String controllers and some Ridged LED strips to make a Full color ledtricks. and it is easy to store and easy to build.

It is really cool!

RJ

JimWright:
I can't wait! >.d9

hbomb341:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI can't wait! >.d9

--- End quote ---

RJ - Please Share

Harrison

rrowan:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI can't wait! >.d9

--- End quote ---

RJ - Please Share

Harrison

--- End quote ---

I know the secret but if I told you, I would lose my enrollment in the jelly of the month club (think Chevy Chase Christmas Vacation movie). Sorry I can take the chance :D

Cheers

Rick R.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version