Author Topic: Thanks for the software  (Read 818 times)

Offline lonewolf41

• Coop Manager
Thanks for the software
« on: December 15, 2012, »
Sean,
I know you mentioned a couple of times that you wondered if anybody was using nutcracker.  Just wanted to give a link to my display that would not be near as cool/effective/interesting without the effects generated by your software.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm pretty sure you can recognize your handiwork throughout my show. 

Thanks again <res.,

-Keith

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
Re: Thanks for the software
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, »
+1 for me.  Yesterday I put up the first effects on my RGb pixel tree.  but I only have them in one song so far and even that one still needs work.  I have to use routines since I still have a lot of DMX channels that have to be included and none of my strings start at channel 1.   Patiently waiting for next year when we should be able to specify a start channel, but even that still leaves me with the issue of integrating all my DMX in the first 250 channels.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
Re: Thanks for the software
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
+1 for me.  Yesterday I put up the first effects on my RGb pixel tree.  but I only have them in one song so far and even that one still needs work.  I have to use routines since I still have a lot of DMX channels that have to be included and none of my strings start at channel 1.   Patiently waiting for next year when we should be able to specify a start channel, but even that still leaves me with the issue of integrating all my DMX in the first 250 channels.

but even if you just copy/paste after the insertion...    it sure freed up a lot of your time with those rgb channels!
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!