Author Topic: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.6 released  (Read 651 times)

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
xlights/nutcracker 3.2.6 released
« on: November 10, 2013, »
This release has new hot keys. I also removed the mp3 file from the songs directory.

here are the release notes

XLIGHTS/NUTCRACKER RELEASE NOTES: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3.2.6:            - Bug (Sean) Removed Linus and Lucy mp3 file from songs directory, we don't distribute mp3's
               - Enhancement (Frankr and djulien). New hot keys created.
                  F3 Toggles between PLAY/STOP for far left "Play Effect" button
                  F4 Toggles between PLAY/STOP for top "Play" button
                  F3 -- will start to play an effect (left play) if none is playing and no sequence is playing
                     if an effect is playing it will stop playing. if a sequence is playing it will
                     stop playing and the current effect will play.  This allows for easy editing of an effect.
                  F4 -- Starts playing a sequence (top play) from the current selected cell
                     If a sequence is playing it will be stopped.
                  F5 Same as clicking the "Update Grid" button
                  Ctl-o Same as clicking the open button
                  Ctl-s save as clicking the save file button
3.2.5:            - Bug (Frankr) removed 'U' for updating grid. Now only F5 is shortcut key. The 'u' caused a problem
                     when typing in text.
3.2.4:            - Enhancement (Djulien) New  filtering on every slider and checkbox for "Create Random Effects"
               - Enhancement (Frankr) F5 or 'U' now performs an update grid
               - Enhancement (Sean) New directory "songs" has audacity label files for many songs. Find the new directory
                           at C:\Program Files (x86)\xLights\songs

frankr, djulien, sean
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

Re: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.6 released
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, »
Top notch work guys! Thanks!!

One quick question - because I don't see that one in the readme file - Its the most wonderful time of the year...what version was that done to? I have Andy Williams from the Now That's What I call Christmas album in 2008 and the onsets don't seem to match up. Sean - your timing marks (especially the manually done ones) are always way better than what I can do with the queen mary plugins....I blame that creative side of my brain got killed drinking when I was younger.

If you can let me know the amazon/iTunes link than I'll see if the songs match up.
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline smeighan

• Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
Re: xlights/nutcracker 3.2.6 released
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Top notch work guys! Thanks!!

One quick question - because I don't see that one in the readme file - Its the most wonderful time of the year...what version was that done to? I have Andy Williams from the Now That's What I call Christmas album in 2008 and the onsets don't seem to match up. Sean - your timing marks (especially the manually done ones) are always way better than what I can do with the queen mary plugins....I blame that creative side of my brain got killed drinking when I was younger.

If you can let me know the amazon/iTunes link than I'll see if the songs match up.

I am going to label every song in the README.songs file. It is just time consuming.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login