Author Topic: Looking for someone that has used Flexible Pixel Strips  (Read 3610 times)

Offline rfallatt

Re: Looking for someone that has used Flexible Pixel Strips
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2012, »
I must be dumb... how the heck do I find the Wiki on this subject to see the pictures mentioned earlier?

Offline onesmoothhead

• Listen to the Lights New Mexico
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2012, »
Here is the video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
here is the wiki and look in the library: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Nightowlz1966

• I thought I had more extension cords
    • Christmas On The Creek
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
RE:I plan on getting some  u-channel and cutting it to fit my house outline then mounting
the flex strip in it.  I just wonder how it would hold up to UV rays if left on the house.permantly

Do you have any pictures or drawings of what you plan to do. I want to do the same thing, but i am running into issues with needing alot of cords (to run smaller strips for segments) or less control and (running a whole strip less cords) either way i have yet to devise a way to leave them up all year.

No photo's or drawings yet... Havent even ordered any product yet, just looking at the rigid strips versus flex strips and thinking I can build something close out of u-channel then possibly covering it with some UV treated plexi-glass,, talking to a friend today he says he hasnt heard anything on how well the flex strips will hold up to UV rays from constant exposure from leaving them mounted on house. I guess the best thing to do is buy a strand and leave outside for a year LOL
Brian Flanders
Sharpsburg Ga.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I Thought I Had More Extension Cords