Author Topic: Help: Lynx Express runs thru test. but when won't come out of tst mode.  (Read 1936 times)

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Just finished building my 1st Lynx Express. Followed the video and ran thru the test just fine. But when I press mode again after the test is complete to goto the program mode it will not change. If I reboot I can change modes. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks
Scott
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
What version express?

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Version 5.0

Thanks
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
Ok, it won't come out of test mode, after running the test, push the reset button, and the board will restart and be ready to go.

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
I don't have one in front of me, but after running the test mode, if you push the select button, it will turn on all the lights, so you can check to make sure all your lights are working. Nifty feature RJ put in there.

Offline batdive

I don't have one in front of me, but after running the test mode, if you push the select button, it will turn on all the lights, so you can check to make sure all your lights are working. Nifty feature RJ put in there.

After you hit the select to turn on all lights then the mode button returns to normal and will let you scroll through the menu

-JS

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Yes the newest version of the firmware has that as a new feature. It was request to aid in setup by allowing you to lock the lights all on with out having to go inside to the computer.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline batdive

Yes the newest version of the firmware has that as a new feature. It was request to aid in setup by allowing you to lock the lights all on with out having to go inside to the computer.

RJ

I like it, thanks RJ  ;D

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
Thanks, That is a good feature, especially as i am starting out. Trying to get some vixen seqs. until I get at least 3 I will run it with all lights on.

Thanks Again
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos

Offline batdive

Thanks, That is a good feature, especially as i am starting out. Trying to get some vixen seqs. until I get at least 3 I will run it with all lights on.

Thanks Again

Or Have steady lights and add in the one or two you have now after 5 to 10 minutes.  You will just have a longer intermission, but always cool to see how it looks after staring at a grid for so long.

-JS

Offline zwiller

Slightly off topic.  Can I reflash the pic from my v2 LE to get the lights on feature?  I REALLY like this feature.  Genius!
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."

Offline wbuehler

• Administrator
  • Dont' that poster look dusty?
Slightly off topic.  Can I reflash the pic from my v2 LE to get the lights on feature?  I REALLY like this feature.  Genius!

Yes the LE firmware will work with any version LE.

Bill

Offline zwiller

SWEET!   ;D

I continue to be impressed with the thoughtfulness put into this stuff. 
Sam, who is happy he flashed his etherdongle with newest firmware!

"Now, I had heard that word at least ten times a day from my old man. He worked in profanity the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It was his true medium; a master."