Author Topic: Help with the LE in Austin area?  (Read 1116 times)

Offline dmorey

Help with the LE in Austin area?
« on: October 01, 2011, »
We've recently moved to Austin and could really use some help with the Lynx Express if anyone is in the Austin area. Last year we bought and assembled a dongle and 4 Lynx Express boxes. I know one needs some soldering help, but we never successfully got any off the ground. I also have three problematic Animated Lighting controllers if anyone has any thoughts on these. So basically seven boxes and none really function well or at all. We're still pretty much newbies on the DIY front so any in-person assistance would be great. The dongle seems to work on the plus side.  :P I'm in Houston every once in a while so if no one is here is Austin, that may work.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: Help with the LE in Austin area?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, »
I have LEs, SSCs, Dongles, and a several other beasties to work on.  Maybe after I get them done in a couple weeks I might be able to lend a more informed hand.

I've not started any of them yet...  but there are still a few hours left in the weekend. :)

Steve (in Round Rock)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline dmorey

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, »
Thanks, that would be great. I think we can limp through Halloween with a controller that works well enough on most channels, but definitely need to figure something out for Christmas.

Offline egenoup

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2011, »
dmorey,

I live in San Antonio and have working LEs, dongles, wireless and other stuff.  I am willing to give you a hand.  Just let me know how you would like to go about it. 

Thanks,

Egenoup/CharlesS.