Author Topic: FS: LE Kits (v5.0), Bobcat Servo and DMX Tester Kits and Rainbow Flood Kits  (Read 1175 times)

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
Making final arrangements for the 2013 Season and have some extra equipment that I will not be needing.  Kits are in the original, unopened packages in which they were received. 

• Two LE (version 5) Kits - $67.00 each SOLD
  • Two Bobcat DMX Tester Kits with Case (does NOT include wireless option) - $35.00 each SOLD
  • Two One Bobcat DMX Servo Kit - $20.00 each
  • Three Rainbow Flood Kits (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - $18.00 each SOLD

Prices do not include shipping (USPS Priority Flat Rate).  PM with any questions.  Thanks,
Terry
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, by tlh »

Offline doubleeaz

PM sent about Bobcat DMX test kit.

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
PM sent about 1 Bobcat DMX test kit.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
doubleeaz and sabie, check your inbox.  Updated the listing to note that the DMX testers do not have the wireless option - although there is a BOM from Mouser to add that functionality if desired.
tlh/Terry

Offline jwaymire

PM sent on the LEs

Offline jwaymire

Payment sent on the LE's  :-)

I'm on my way now...

Offline sabie

• Santa's Runway
    • Santas-Runway-Christmas-Lights-Display
payment sent for dmx tester

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
** Slaps head**  I read the post and was trying to decide if I needed the floods or not, and decided not since I'd have to pay shipping...now seeing it's you Terry, you're like two miles away from me....blond moment...oh well!! 

Duane

Offline tlh

• Patron Member
** Slaps head**  I read the post and was trying to decide if I needed the floods or not, and decided not since I'd have to pay shipping...now seeing it's you Terry, you're like two miles away from me....blond moment...oh well!! 

Duane

LOL!!!  Would liked to have helped out a neighbor, but they have found a new home in Washington.  Will send a PM to you next time I have some spare equipment.  BTW, did you go RGB this year?
Terry

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website

Duane

LOL!!!  Would liked to have helped out a neighbor, but they have found a new home in Washington.  Will send a PM to you next time I have some spare equipment.  BTW, did you go RGB this year?
Terry

Did is such a past tense word meaning it's complete already.  I'm actually in the process of "going".  Pixels should be shipped from Ray on the 9th of October.  Planning 14 arches, 9 mini pixel trees and a pixel mega tree as well as some coro candy canes.  Have all the necessary stuff to do all the pixels except for the megatree.  Hoping that the zeus will get here in time....if not, might have to do some quick reprogramming and go back to the trusty LED strings and Expresses.  Also going to Vixen3 which has been an awesome program.  Still alot of things that could be added, but it's been so easy to control all these pixels with it.  Thinking that I have enough time to get things completed as alot of the items have been built and are just waiting for pixels.  Add in to that a work trip to DC next week and it all becomes a time bomb!

Did you add any pixels to your display this year?

Duane