Author Topic: SOLD - FS: 2 Bobcat DMX Servo Controller Kits - SOLD  (Read 722 times)

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
I have three (3) two (2) Bobcat DMX Servo Controller Kits for sale.  I ordered the PCBs and sourced the parts but never got them assembled.  These are complete kits with all the parts to complete a Bobcat DMX Servo Controller. 

For more information see the manual in the DLA Wiki.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 

Kit includes the PCB and all parts.  NO CASE and PICs are not programmed.

I also have four (4) of the Wireless Express Receiver (EX/RX) Ver 2 kits to make these Servo controllers wireless.  The RF module has been soldered to the PCB but the rest is still to be assembled.

I am asking $25.00 each for the Bobcat DMX Servo Controllers and $20.00 each for the Express Receiver Modules plus shipping and PayPal fees.

Shipping will be by US Priority Mail in either Flat Rate or other Priority Mail packaging.  I’ll use the least expensive Priority Mail rate I can get.

If interested send me a PM and let me know how many you are interested in along with your ship to city and postal code and I will send you back a quote for the total.

Thank you.

Alan T
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, by D56VillageNut »

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
One sold - Three remaining.  Still have 4 EX/RX wireless modules available for these.

Alan T

Offline rick surette

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
Two (2) SOLD - Still have two (2) left.

Alan T

Offline D56VillageNut

• Patron Member
    • Thompson Snow Village
Re: FS: 2 Bobcat DMX Servo Controller Kits - SOLD
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, »
All have SOLD.  Thanks to all who bought these.

Alan T