Author Topic: WTB Express v5 , SSR4 DMX , MR16 Boards  (Read 808 times)

Offline lucky2710

WTB Express v5 , SSR4 DMX , MR16 Boards
« on: September 21, 2014, »
I'm looking for at least 2 Express's, at least 4 SSR4's with DMX, and at least 1 MR16's

Can be new, used, built or unbuilt. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks,
Tyler Nodine

Offline lucky2710

Re: WTB Express v5 , SSR4 DMX , MR16 Boards
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, »
Ive found the express's but i am still looking for 4 DMX SSR4's and 1 MR16. Thanks

Offline loveroflife96

• Coop Manager
  • Brandon Christmas 2010
    • My Christmas Display Website
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, »
I have some SSR4 boards...no parts, just PCBs.  Let me know.

Duane

Offline lucky2710

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2014, »
Thanks but I've already got 10 of the PCBs hoping to find them as full kits or built. The BOM list in the wiki has a few obsolete parts on it and the referenced similar parts look to be close but not exact matches. So I'm a little leery on buying them from mouser until the BOM is updated.

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2014, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks but I've already got 10 of the PCBs hoping to find them as full kits or built. The BOM list in the wiki has a few obsolete parts on it and the referenced similar parts look to be close but not exact matches. So I'm a little leery on buying them from mouser until the BOM is updated.

That BOM has been out of date for more than a year ... not sure that the managers have time/interest in updating it.

I just double-checked everything and all the Mouser suggestions for alternative parts are OK, except for the RS485 chip, which for some reason they suggest an SMD part.

I've been buying the 595-SN75176BP part for more than a year and have had no problems with it.

\dmc

Offline lucky2710

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, »
cool then ill order from them and just build a few of my boards.

So then all I'm looking for now is a MR16 DC Board. Just looking to get a spare so this one isn't a big deal. But if anybody has one just let me know and ill buy it from you.

Thanks for all yalls help

Offline lightguy

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, »
FYI
one of the xmas light "addicts" on here using name SABIE has the 485 chips he is selling, its posted in the sale section last week if it helps and you want the original component RJ designed this to use.