Author Topic: This made me laugh...  (Read 1472 times)

Offline urthegman

This made me laugh...
« on: July 22, 2012, »
So I thought I would pass it on. Hmmm, wonder if I could get my daughter and friends to do something like this???? You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline grumpy2076

Re: This made me laugh...
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, »
Wow and i thought i had lots of time on my hands, thats really cool and hands down for the parents being patient with the kids. >.d9
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, »
Now that's cool sequencing.....  8)

Offline Mike Hill

• Here to learn
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2012, »
HAHAHA!

<pop..
Mike Hill
First display date 11-2011
"Never explain your actions, your enemies don't believe it and your friends don't need it."

Offline thestig

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, »
I have to admit the first thought on my mind was "who has this kind of spare time"

that is probably what everyone is going to say about my Halloween show this year. However I don't have any spare time and my soon to be wife is just about fed up with all of the lighting talk and soldering so close to our wedding date.

:)

Offline rrawlings

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have to admit the first thought on my mind was "who has this kind of spare time"

that is probably what everyone is going to say about my Halloween show this year. However I don't have any spare time and my soon to be wife is just about fed up with all of the lighting talk and soldering so close to our wedding date.

My soon to be ex-wife told me the same thing.  Either shut up about the lighting thing or I am leaving. I will miss her.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February weddings can be nice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline Steve716

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, »
That was pretty cool!