Author Topic: feel behind  (Read 1815 times)

Offline stormym

Re: feel behind
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2011, »
I still have two LE to build, one dongle to build, one more enclosure to find, no lights started outside, no sequencing done.  It's going to be no sleep this weekend or next. On top of that I have a lot of people coming for Thanksgiving week. Down to my last two weekends to get things up  :'(
-Mike

2011 - First Show with 32 Channels

Offline travailen

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, »
Last year was my first year. I was still making hardware and programming changes 2 days before I  took everything down. I had 9 LEs last year.
This year 5 of my neighbors want to get involved. I have 26 additional LEs built except for adding the extension cords. (There are 8 Dollar Tree stores that are now out of extension cords and I have the 370 cords I need to populate the LEs.)  19 of the LEs are wireless.
Thanks to the Wiki I have the ground plan antenna built, installed and all music is running and sounds great. I got my C9s on my eves up last weekend.  1200 lights in 4 different colors.(when they are running the light inside the house dim with the music).  Will do the bridge and trees in the evening this week. Will build 7 arches this weekend and set up the LEs on the house and mow the lawn short.
On the weekend of the 19th me, my son’s family, some friends and the neighbors will start at 8am and finish my yard and do the neighbors yards while I do wiring and testing.  If I am lucky, all 6 yards will be running by that weekend and there will be 32 LEs lighting up the neighborhood every evening.
Anyway, that is how it is suppose to happen.   ;D
I would like to give a BIG thanks to all of you. This is a great hobby. Without RJ, this website and all of you hanging around chatting, and discussing problems and solutions, what I am trying to do would, for me, be impossible

Thanks Again,

Rick S

Offline TAdamsOK

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, »
I think I'm a little behind which means I am probably way far behind and I have forgotten some things or don't even know what I need to do yet...

I really want to see a behind the scenes and videos of the 6 yard setup.  That must be one mammoth undertaking!

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, »
This feeling is normal and unfortunately will be ever more nagging feeling each and every year. Want proof.... notice how popular the thread is?... LOL
Leon

Offline lineman

• Coop Manager
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2011, »
Well I am so far behind I think I'm first LOL
Jeff