Author Topic: Estate sale Tons of light ect. (Orlando Florida area )  (Read 1810 times)

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
I went to an estate sale and came across thousands of incan. white lights. some new and lots in bins. Tons of wreaths some six foot in diameter, and wire frame sleigh and reindeer, the big ones.

I is going on til tommorow 4/22 . switched to leds, otherwise I would have bought alot. It went on til 4:00 I was there at around 1:30 not much interest in them , the guy watching it said. I did score on tons of extention cords tons more still left . If anyone is inerested post it and I will get the address.

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
Sure, post or PM the address, I may make a trip to see what is available,

Bill

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
The adress is 1709 knollwood longwood florida . As I stated there wasn't much inerest, and My friend that lives right around the corner said that she thought they said everything will be 50 % off tommorow. I also forgot to mention that there are a ton of c7 and c9 lights too. I will give you an Idea on what I paid. I got 1 bin of 9 to 12 ft extention cords  ( over 100 ) for 20.00, Another bin of 25 + ft ( 32) 25.00, 5  boxes of new c9lights, 1.50

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Sound good, I might swing by as well. Thanks for the heads up.

-Paul
Leesburg, FL

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
There were tons and tons of bins loaded with lights, floods, way too much to list and I only hit one shed.  :)

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
I can't find that address in mapquest

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
I will try and get it  on the map for you

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
Sorry wrong Street. Try this : 1709 waverly way longwood florida 32750 Knollwood subdivision
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, by t.jo13 »

Offline bisquit476

• Patron Member
Much better, Thanks

Offline t.jo13

• Coop Manager
I know how to get there but dont know the correct name of the streets. lol

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry wrong Street. Try this : 1709 waverly way longwood florida 32750 Knollwood subdivision

Much better, maybe the maps app will work this time.
Leesburg, FL

Offline dudehenry3

is it still going on. Can you ask your friend around the conner to take a look live in melbourne dont want to drive for nothing thank you . call me 321 720 4830 again thank you.
"Where ever you are going... Never take an Idiot with you, as you can always find one when you get there’’

Offline PJNMCT

• Patron Member
Just got back. The address is actually 1206 if that matters. They will be open until 4p. LOTS of - incans, Big wreaths and white metal reindeer - static and animated. 50% off.

Call, maybe they will work something out if you can't make it today.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Picked up the rest of the cords.

Thanks for the heads up again!

-Paul
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, by PJNMCT »
Leesburg, FL

Offline dudehenry3

All the lights were net lights.I got some cords but PJNMCT was there at the same time and he grabbed the tote wile i was checking on prices spoke to him and did not even know . Oh well that is the way it goes no harm done. Thank you for the Heads up.
"Where ever you are going... Never take an Idiot with you, as you can always find one when you get there’’