Store > Current Coop's

Express co-op?

<< < (5/6) > >>

taybrynn:
If nothing else, a PCB coop would be great.  These are a really reliable AC 16ch controller, better than the LOR PC16 IMHO ... and 1/2 the price ... and DMX wireless capable.

tbone321:
I sadly would not count on any future LE coops since they would require a re-design and I really doubt that RJ is going to do that now.  Especially with everyone going head over heals with pixels and RGB nodes, the demand for AC controllers has dropped significantly and even reaching the minimum order quantity may prove to be difficult.  If you want an LE, I would snap them up now from others moving from AC to RGB while the availability is still pretty good because like most things in life, that will not last forever.

bassmants:
I am staying with a mixture of DMX and RGB and buy Expresses here when they come available.  They do come for sale fairly often and I have never had a failure out of 14 controllers.

bcstuff:
I originally had 2 Renard SS24 as my first display controllers but had bad flickering that I could not resolve.
I moved to Lynx Express and they have been rock solid with zero problems. The last few years I have run 18 Expresses with wireless DMX.

I am switching to almost entirely pixels next year so I have 14 for sale (keeping 5 for myself)

I have for sale 14 assembled Lynx Express v5.0 in cases with cords and also 10 EX/RX wireless DMX adapters in case anyone is interested you could make me an offer.
I would be willing to pull them out of the cases to make shipping more reasonable.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mmciver:
Whenever I see the comparison between pixels and single color strands I always get angry.
Maybe from a financial perspective pixels cost less, etc.

But from an artistic standpoint, and I am not that artistic:), there is a place for both.  I have about 60000 mini-led 110v strands in my yard for specific elements, and the rest I am trying to do with pixels.  The right tool for the right location.  I never see my yard being all pixels. 

There is still a need for standard old DMX type 110v controllers.  Maybe Minleon will be the option, maybe something else.  There will also be a need for pixels.

Hopefully we will still see coops for wireless dmx, since minleon doesn't support we will need external boxes.  Dongles, etc.

Just my .02

MIke

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version