Author Topic: A very big Thank You  (Read 451 times)

Offline Rich Renn

• Renn's Lights for Charity
A very big Thank You
« on: November 24, 2013, »
I would like to take a min to say thank you to every one here for all the hard work that has been done to create some of the best stuff I have used in my short time of doing a light show. The people here are the BEST when it comes to helping out when you have issues.  And all the work that has gone into XLights/Nutcracker  Thank you to all who have worked on that project because my show would not be what it is today with out it, and it can all be done with out taking out a second mortgage on my house. So I say hats off to every one and A very big Thank You. Some day I hope that I can offer help to those that need it like I have received when it was needed.

Richard
(Ohio)   

Offline tjbrickner

Re: A very big Thank You
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, »
+1^10,000,000

I first started looking at this hobby a few years ago and the cost per channel was outrageous compared to the gear here.  Just went lights on for my first show ever.  Vixen's preview helped give me an idea but seeing the fruits of labor is awe-inspiring.  The kids were wide-eyed and excited when they got their first glimpse.  RJ, Rick, and the whole DLA community rocks... And Blinks!!! :)
Afraid of heights and I'm still always on the roof...