Author Topic: South Metro Denver - Call for Addresses!  (Read 515 times)

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
South Metro Denver - Call for Addresses!
« on: December 16, 2013, »
Our annual Christmas Light Tour is coming up and I'm looking to fill our itinerary.  We're looking specifically on the south side of Denver.  South of Hampden down to Castle Rock with 470/the mountains and Parker Rd (83) as our west/east boundaries.

We are planning a special trip down to the Springs to see our friends down there, but that will have to wait till after Xmas.  We try to hit as many "up north" as we can on the way to/from PK's and my g/f's parent's homes.

Anyway, if you attended the Denver Mini in August and put your address down, I've got it.  If you listed your house on the Denver Post Neighbors website, I got it.  I know some folks are shy with publicity and rely on "word of mouth" and those are the address I'd like.  Reply here or message me.

Merry Christmas and Happy Decorating!

Steve
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Re: South Metro Denver - Call for Addresses!
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, »
I haven't even checked to see who's doing what in Castle Rock yet this year.  There has been a show down near the plum creek golf course and there is also a cool cul de sac in metzler ranch that I can get you the address for.  I know Brian and Tim in Parker are not doing shows this year.  Obviously I'm up and running by some miracle.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mms

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2013, »
I have 2 addresses in Parker (from the Denver Post).  There's one other in Castle Rock aside from yours - again from the DP.

Send me what you have.  It seems like there were more stops before we got to your house, but, like you said, some people aren't doing displays this year.
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline mms

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, »
We make a tradition of driving around looking at lights - as I'm sure most of you do.  We strategically plan our route so that we end at The Melting Pot for cheese and chocolate fondues.  My girlfriend is so serious about this, that she makes reservations at the restaurant in September!  This year's tour consisted of 13 stops, spanned 125 miles, and took over 5 hours to complete.  I've had the pleasure of meeting several of you through the few years that we've been doing this and love the exchange of ideas, creativity and contributions made in the DIY community.  Thank you for all you do: not only for the kids, but also the kids at heart.  It is a great privilege to know you "virtually" and "IRL".  Keep up the good work!

Steve/MMS