Author Topic: rgb arches  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: rgb arches
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2014, »
Here is a pic of some of my arches...  10' 3/4" Sharkbite PEX from Home Depot.  Each has 40 bullet-style pixels.

you can see they are bright, the color is a bit washed out due to the flash, and the effect running now is not showing the rich selection of colors.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2014, »
If was worried about wind I would buy some lawn staples and put them over the legs.  HD and Lowes and most lawn and garden places will carry them.  Very cheap.  They will rust over the season so plan to throw them away.  They are normally used to hold down the black cloth that is put under landscaping.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline mitch09

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2014, »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If was worried about wind I would buy some lawn staples and put them over the legs.  HD and Lowes and most lawn and garden places will carry them.  Very cheap.  They will rust over the season so plan to throw them away.  They are normally used to hold down the black cloth that is put under landscaping.
Thanks Jim!
I have plenty of those since they hold down my small mini trees. I was hoping you would say something like that 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk