Author Topic: writing sequences  (Read 587 times)

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
writing sequences
« on: May 30, 2011, »
Even tho this is my first year doing this, I've been playing with vixen and sequencing for a couple months. Now its time for business I find its not as easy as it looks.I'm constantly changing things and looking at other ppls work. I'm only 128 channels, I feel sorry for you ppl with any more than that. I figure It'll take me a week of evenings just to do a 2 minute song. As Charlie Brown would say,(Good grief). I'm working on reflections of the earth and then I'm gonna do something from the wizard of oz, probably the lollypop kids and of course the grinch to go with my display. Now my lil helper wants to do her own song..( she won't tell me what it is). I guess i'll get a lesson in animation from my 15 year old. We are having a blast with it.. We were all in my office/bedroom going over the lil progress I have made so far and you should have heard all of them carrying on..( I an the only guy here) 3 girls and I never win..lol. Just a great time..
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Re: writing sequences
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, »
I know what you mean on it taking a long time to sequence.  Last year was my first and the first sequence I did was Queen Of Winter by TSO.  It took over 50 hours at 144 channels.  But it was the most fun I had in a long time.  Especially when I saw it after the show was set up.

Ron
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login