Author Topic: Smart Strings (lights, controllers, hubs, power supplies) ***SOLD***  (Read 908 times)

Offline mnarel

Bit off waaaaaay more than I could chew with these, so letting about half of my stuff go.   (Figure it's better to let someone use it than let it sit in a closet til next year).   Should be priced below cost and before shipping

Here's what I've got-

Lights and controllers:

128 node string from Ray Wu's store on Aliexpress with SSC built and attached.  Controller enclosed in PVC tube (as in RJ's video - not glued)  Cat 5 pigtail attached.... just plug into a hub and you're off.  These have been tested with RJ's test software and all pics are flashed with the test Hex... though I can re-flash to the current controller hex before shipping if requested.  Not tested extensively, and still mostly coiled as shipped from Ray.

I have 20 of these I'm letting go for $90 ea (each includes 128 node SS string, SSC controller, PVC tube case with end caps, cat 5 pigtail)

SSC Hubs:

I have 3 hubs for sale fully assembled and unused. 

price $50 ea

I also have 3 Corsair 650nx (53amp) ATX power supplies (enthusiast line- about $135 retail), brand new and in the original boxes for these hubs.   I'll let these go for $90 each as well   (one is acatually a 750nx, but it's been opened and used to test the other Hubs, same price on this, and it's still basically new (never taken outdoors).

PM me if interested.   Shipping will be by flat rate box (this stuff is pretty dense, so that'll be the cheapest).
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, by mnarel »

Offline mnarel

Everything's been taken or claimed at this point.   If something falls through I'll put it back up.

Thanks for all the interest.