Author Topic: Lesson's learned  (Read 604 times)

Offline fertsy

• Coop Manager
Lesson's learned
« on: January 16, 2011, »
Now that the season is over I would like to hear lesson's learned from you all. I think this information will help us all for next year and be very helpful for those who are looking to do their first show next year.

1. Don't wait until October to start. I did this and somehow withe the help of many of you was able to pull it off. Had I not been unemployed this would not have been possible.

2. 400 Dome LED's in a coro mini tree at 100% intensity is way too bright! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

3. Don't make multi-color LED's into single color. Not only is this very time intensive but from what I have learned each color LED has a different voltage and doing this will severely hinder the life span of the lights. I got away with it this year but who knows for next year.

4. Here's a big one. Don't delay on getting into coops. I was waiting on the LE to see what the final price would be and waited too long.

Cant wait to learn from others as well. Here's to next year! <pop..

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Lesson's learned
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, »
Let me add on :

4a - Never wait to find the final coop price to get into a coop as this is only posted after the coop closes and you can not order then. We have to close on a final number before we can quote the parts, pcb's ect.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying