Author Topic: Newbe needs help with Lynx express  (Read 1437 times)

Offline andytwo2

Newbe needs help with Lynx express
« on: October 09, 2012, »
OK I have two lynx express. Cant get the second one to work. So what Ive done is reset the #2 expess to channels 1-16. Both express are set to channels 1-16. Then i have both express on the bench, both turned on and data coming from the computer (via Vixen and Enttic DMX open) Plug it in the #1 express and the leds do there thing and everything is fine. Unplug and plug in the #2 express. Nothing NO data light. Prelim tests are normal. Ive checked the solider joints on the back, all look good. Checked #2 against board #1 for parts placement and all looks good.

What to check now!!

John  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sjb

Re: Newbe needs help with Lynx express
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2012, »
Hi Andy

As in your other posts, can you upload some photos of the board that is giving you troubles. If you can, then a photo of the front and back will help out a lot.

Steve (from Edmonton)

Offline andytwo2

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2012, »
Hey everyone, I knew it would be simple and it was the jumper for the wireless was off. Everything is working fine.
One thing while im here: Ive been going to the upper left corner (in Vixen) clicking sequences, then open an exosting sequence. A window opens and shows the four sequences of mine. I click on one and then play it. Make changes etc what ever i want to do.
QUESTION is what do i click on to make the whole show play non stop.
I do have it set in the auto timmer calender but want to run test of whole show now.

TKS John <la.. <pop..

sjb

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2012, »
Good to hear that you got it working.

As I am at work and unable to use Vixen, if I recall you should be able to into the scheduler and run test. I will check later when I get home and I am sure others will assist prior to me getting home.

Have fun.

Steve (from Edmonton)

Offline andytwo2

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, »
Thanks Steve. Leaving in the morning for Quebec City. Cruise up the St Larence seaway. Back on the 19th to set this up and see how it goes.

Thanks John

Offline jekalaka

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, »
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login