Author Topic: Went Live on Thanksgiving  (Read 543 times)

Offline kmcallorum

Went Live on Thanksgiving
« on: November 27, 2011, »
I have to say so far smartstrings are rocking.  Yes I had to splice and make the spacing different on each and every one of my strings, that's a my Doh moment.  But keeping the spacing at 8" apart and those heavy plastic C9 overlays, I actually have 3 SSC's dangling off the roof this year.  And what a difference.  Hang get working and walk away.  So far they have worked 100% with not one issue.  Now LSP and my LOR CCR's that's been a sheer NIGHTMARE on my street.  But after 13 hours of fixing 4 songs they ran with almost no issues last night.
So after getting my four songs running for now, I sat back and thought to myself .... MORE SMARTSTRINGS for 2012.  These things rock.

RJ Thanks so much for all you have done.  My viewing crowd has been screaming and clapping and who ha'ng all night last night.  It definitely came in handy this year since I lost two of my LOR's at the last minute due to lan/rj45 plugs actually cracking off the units in dry rot from the years of use.
So this year, 9 LOR's instead of 11 in the prior years, 4 CCR's, and 3 Smart Strings.
Extremely pleased so far.
Kevin

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Went Live on Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2011, »
Glad to hear it.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying