Author Topic: Taking Donations  (Read 2037 times)

Offline urthegman

Re: Taking Donations
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2013, »
+1

Offline tbone321

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2013, »
LOL, I'm #30 in the likes dept.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline Gary

• Diamond Crescent
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2013, »
Well, that didn't take long; I'm at 30 Likes. Okay, you can all stop liking me now.  ;D

As it turns out, facebook.com/diamondcrescent wasn't available, because it's too similar to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login who lives in the Philippines. What kind of name is that? Anyways, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is now mine.

P.S. This sort of feels like the 90s where people were buying up available domain names.  :D
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, by Gary »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline animal

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2013, »
 My whole motivation in this hobby was the journey. Getting to the finished product. Plus I love Christmas. An event happened last year that there now there is a purpose not just my personal motivation. I still love the journey and I also have a passion to share my experience with others in this hobby. (I'm hopping I can contribute more this year. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can cut a finger off.)                                <la..

I now collect donations for The American Cancer Society in the name of my Father in Law. I always wanted in some way to give back. This is my purpose. This post tell a little of my story.
  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

animal