Author Topic: MASTECH MS6813 Multi-function Network Cable / Telephone Line Tester Detector  (Read 893 times)

Offline NewfieGuy

Just came across a MASTECH MS6813 Multi-function Network Cable / Telephone Line Tester Detector Tracker on DX which looks great.   Price is not bad seeing all the different types of cables it can test.  2 Reviews and both are positive (except no english manual included, lol).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I've added it to my wishlist.  Sure it will prove to be useful when attempting to narrow down a problem in the hundreds of feet of ethernet cable that's going to be ran everywhere! lol

Shannon

Offline NewfieGuy

Another useful DIY tool.  Just a simple vacuum sucker to hold onto chips/small objects.  Useful to prevent static ruining your components.

Vacuum Sucker Pen for Electronics DIY

Shannon

ps.. just a fan of DX, not affiliated with them.  Takes forever to get products from them but they have good prices.  Free shipping to Canada. Assuming US is the same.

Offline LtKadeo

One more tester just for the rj network cables that I have ordered and use to check my connections...

for the price I ordered 3 one for home one for work gave one to son for his use
Just a FYI the one you show can test alot more connections then this one but I don't do much  with BNC and some of the other cables

Offline bcstuff

• Cape Coral, FL 33991
One more tester just for the rj network cables that I have ordered and use to check my connections...

for the price I ordered 3 one for home one for work gave one to son for his use
Just a FYI the one you show can test alot more connections then this one but I don't do much  with BNC and some of the other cables

That is the one I have, cheap and it works, I bought a spare just in case.
-Brian
-------------
2017 - Complete makeover, let's just say it's gonna be a few pixels.

2016 - Grad School Stinks :(
2015 - 16' Megatree, 8' MidiTrees, 8' MegaWreath, 6' Snowflake Spinners, Zwilluminariesâ„¢

Our Display Videos: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login