Hardware > Lynx Splitter

Splitter BOM part questions

<< < (2/4) > >>

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWhat is the part number for the fuse and fuse holder. It is missing from the parts list BOM.

Is the AC in connector the same as Eurostyle Terminal Blocks 5.0MM ECONOMY 2P 14-24AWG Mouser part 538-39890-0302. It looks like it on one of the pictures. It is missing from the parts list BOM.

There is also a 7805  Voltage Regulator part number missing as well.

Unfortunately I didn't QC the part's BOM close enough before ordering. Time for another Mouser order.  ;D

MC2K

--- End quote ---

Same connector as the one on the SSR4.

I have updated the BOM.

RJ

ThaiWay:
RJ, thanks for updating the Splitter BOM.

Are there fuse/fuse holder parts numbers?  I may not know what I'm looking at but I don't see them there.

Are there equivalent Mouser part numbers for the two Digikey items?  I'd rather not have to make orders from two different vendors.

RJ:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginRJ, thanks for updating the Splitter BOM.

Are there fuse/fuse holder parts numbers?  I may not know what I'm looking at but I don't see them there.

Are there equivalent Mouser part numbers for the two Digikey items?  I'd rather not have to make orders from two different vendors.

--- End quote ---

Ok missed them also give me a few minutes they are the same as the SSR4

RJ

RJ:
Fuse and holders have been added to the BOM.

RJ

rrowan:
Hi Folks,

Just wanted everyone to know that the part number for Digikey Transformers are missing a dash

the BOM shows 567-1013ND while the correct number is 567-1013-ND

same for the 230 volt version

567-1019-ND should be 567-1019-ND

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version