Author Topic: FS: 1 TX, 2 RX, unbuilt, all parts (PCBs, components, cases, wall warts)  (Read 1105 times)

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info
Hi all:

My layout took a turn for the worse a few weeks back and I've finally come to the realization that I'm going to have to scale back this year. Gone from the plans is any need for wireless transmission.

So, I have the following surplus items:

*1 wireless DMX transmitter, unbuilt. This includes the PCB, the case, the transformer (wall wart) and all the components (from the co-op).

*2 wireless DMX receivers, unbuilt. These include the PCBs, the cases, the transformers (wall warts) and all the components (from the co-op).

I want to sell these as a package. I'm asking only my out-of-pocket costs (which includes pro-rated shipping), plus coverage of the PayPal fee and shipping to you (I'll send in a 8.5 x 11 x 5.5 flat rate, Priority Mail box): $165.

PM me directly.

I hope these find a home.

\dmc

Offline dmaccole

• PacificaLights.info