Author Topic: Ordered! (No longer looking for): All-in-One LED Light Clips  (Read 1678 times)

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
  • 1500 C9's are not [i]green[/i]!
Want to buy:  100 or more "LED All In One Clips Plus" as pictured here.

I've used up the 500 I bought and don't have enough to complete building my 5-pt star.

PM me if you have any to spare, or are interested in sharing an order of 500.

Thanks and Merry Merry!

John
« Last Edit: January 06, 2010, by ThaiWay »
Chok Dee! (Thai "good luck" greeting)
John

Unofficial 220V 50Hz Beta Tester

Offline knguyen916

Re: WTB: All-in-One LED Light Clips
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, »
do you still need more? would these work at all? If so i'll wait until they are listed at 90% off and buy you how ever many you need. Just cover cost and shipping

Offline WWNF911

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
do you still need more? would these work at all? If so i'll wait until they are listed at 90% off and buy you how ever many you need. Just cover cost and shipping

Unless you're confident your store will go to 90% off, I'd get em at 75% off. I tried this stategy last year and next day came in to find nothing on the shelves. "I know they didn't sell, what happened to them?" I asked. (I was waiting for them to go to 90% off) They said that they would'nt go to 90% off cause they can get more for the merchandise if they write it off. Don't actually know what happened to the stuff but it was gone the next day. No explaination.

Leon 
Leon

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2010, »
Ken... thanks but those just won't do.

Leon... it's been almost 5 years since i shopped at HD, but can't you just take your receipt back if the price goes down and get a refund?

John
John

Offline tbone321

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2010, »
You normally cannot do that with seasonal holiday items once they are marked down for clearance.  Most stores may take the item back if it unopened but will do it at the clearance price.  My sister bought me an inflatable for Christmas but I could not fit that particular one into my display so she took it back to Lowe's where she bought it.  They did take it back but it took a manager to authorise giving her the full purchase price as it was after the holiday.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline ThaiWay

• Patron Member
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2010, »
anyway... i've ordered these clips.  Fortunately a friend from upstate NY is coming and will bring them to me.

Thanks for looking!

John
John