Author Topic: Next Coop for LE V5  (Read 1381 times)

Offline dilgod

• Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Next Coop for LE V5
« on: August 25, 2010, »
Hi RJ,
I hope it is not too soon to ask... but will there be a 5th coop for the LE V5?

I had been bogged down with things. I have just completed soldering my 4 boards from the 1st coop 2010 for LE V5. And I realized that I am 3 kits short.

Thanks

-Dilip

Offline RJ

• Administrator
Re: Next Coop for LE V5
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, »
It would a little difficult for me to do one as I will be leaving in 4 weeks and not back for 6 more. This means we are too close to the beginning of lighting season and I will be busy getting a show together.

I am also not sure we could muster the demand as I have moved a lot of expresses kits and a few times that inpcbs this year so there can not be a lot fo demand left.

I have had a run on pcbs for the express the last few weeks and am already out so I will be ordering some to fill the need for people currently waiting onthem and of course some extras so I should have pcbs a week or two before I leave. I'm sorry I can not do better than that for you.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline dilgod

• Change your thoughts and you change your world.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, »
You and your dad have been doing a excellent job keeping so many people beyond happy.

I will definitely be interested in the pcbs when the are available.

Should I PM you in 2 weeks time?

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2010, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You and your dad have been doing a excellent job keeping so many people beyond happy.

I will definitely be interested in the pcbs when the are available.

Should I PM you in 2 weeks time?

Yes I will post when I have them and shoot me a pm right away since time will be short to get them out.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline scharbon

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, »
RJ!!!!  You are actually going to have a  show this year???   Glad to see that this time we have left you (or you have managed in spite us) eough timeeto  enjoy your toys.  Looking forward to this years videos.
Steve