Hardware > Panther DMX Player

Colors Off

<< < (2/3) > >>

twooly:
Yep I can tonight if the rain stops.

twooly:
Hopefully this gives you the idea.

For the first 2 tests I'm going from xlights to etherdongle to ssc to lights (same lights I use in my outside lights)

From xlights (just turned the brightness down so you can see the colors)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

From vixen after converting the xlights sequences to .vix

Now this is the same lights (1809 as used above)  Only difference is output is from the panther to a dmx to pixel converter.

And just to note this setup has worked great since March, I changed the colors around a few times (to go with the seasons) without issue until now.

tbone321:
The first two tests are using a strip and the last is using a pixel.  Pixels have a different RGB order than strips so if you used exactly the same sequence, the colors will be different.

twooly:
As noted they are all  the same type of pixels, its not a strip in the first 2 its pixels in pvc.

tbone321:
Then I would suggest that you run all three of your tests on the SAME string of lights. Using a different string with the Panther just add another variable into the mix.  There could be an issue with a node in the outside string and using the same string for all tests removes this variable.  If the Panther has the same issue with the string that is working with the ETD and SSC, then it is confirmed that the issue is the Panther but if the Panther performs correctly with the inside string, then the issue is somewhere in the outside string.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version