Author Topic: Thanks to everyone  (Read 1150 times)

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
Thanks to everyone
« on: December 18, 2013, »
I wanted to say THANK YOU a million times over to Sean and Matt for producing what I consider to be the most unbelievable breakthrough sequencing and show player software that this hobby has seen in the last 10 years ... and then to all those who helped them make xlights/Nutcracker a reality.  This is what its all about!!!

Not only can I import LOR sequences, but I can add on RGB programming to models that revolutionizes the way sequencing can and will be done! 

But thats not all, I can even go back and fix the LOR sequences and re-import them and not lose my nutcracker work.  UNBELIEVABLE !!!! 

Last night I finally got to see my own lights with my daughters and my jaw hit the floor.  I did it, I got a show up and running despite foolishly biting off way too much this year.
I really did want to give up a bunch of times.  Even my kids would not let me.  My daughter ever sat outside in 10 degrees and high winds putting together lights and splicing wires ... to make sure I would not give up.

Never ending thanks for my amazing 80 year old Dad for his 600-700+ hours of involvement in RockinChristmas this and the time we spent together (priceless).   MY success is his ... so I'm glad I did not let him down!

Thanks to RJ (diylightanimation) for all the hardware that ALL works and his tolerance of all of us when things get rough.    He and the other members are so selfless in helping others that I just wanted them to know about the smiles they have created for me ... and esp. all the kids and adults who watch these shows.  THanks to all the COOP managers who actually allow us to do this all over the world.

THanks also to all the Colorado lighting friends I have here ... and how everyone is always willing to help each other!  Sean, David Pitts, pk, mms, firemedic4christ, tim, colorado christmas just to name a few.

I don't have any videos yet, but I feel like I have a great toy right now (the show) and its time to do some more songs and enjoy that creative side since its only a week before Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Scott / taybrynn
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline pk

• Patron Member
Re: Thanks to everyone
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, »
mms and I will be making the rounds in the south metro area and Colorado Springs to look at the displays.  We might knock on your door if we have time.  :) 

pk

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, »
Glad you got it working!  Can't wait to see it in person!
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline caretaker

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, »
Patiently awaiting the videos...... <pop..
Jeff Squires

Offline smeighan

• Patron Member
    • Nutcracker RGB Sequence Builder
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, »
I wanted to say THANK YOU a million times over to Sean and Matt for producing what I consider to be the most unbelievable breakthrough sequencing and show player software that this hobby has seen in the last 10 years ... and then to all those who helped them make xlights/Nutcracker a reality.  This is what its all about!!!

Not only can I import LOR sequences, but I can add on RGB programming to models that revolutionizes the way sequencing can and will be done! 

But thats not all, I can even go back and fix the LOR sequences and re-import them and not lose my nutcracker work.  UNBELIEVABLE !!!! 

Last night I finally got to see my own lights with my daughters and my jaw hit the floor.  I did it, I got a show up and running despite foolishly biting off way too much this year.
I really did want to give up a bunch of times.  Even my kids would not let me.  My daughter ever sat outside in 10 degrees and high winds putting together lights and splicing wires ... to make sure I would not give up.

Never ending thanks for my amazing 80 year old Dad for his 600-700+ hours of involvement in RockinChristmas this and the time we spent together (priceless).   MY success is his ... so I'm glad I did not let him down!

Thanks to RJ (diylightanimation) for all the hardware that ALL works and his tolerance of all of us when things get rough.    He and the other members are so selfless in helping others that I just wanted them to know about the smiles they have created for me ... and esp. all the kids and adults who watch these shows.  THanks to all the COOP managers who actually allow us to do this all over the world.

THanks also to all the Colorado lighting friends I have here ... and how everyone is always willing to help each other!  Sean, David Pitts, pk, mms, firemedic4christ, tim, colorado christmas just to name a few.

I don't have any videos yet, but I feel like I have a great toy right now (the show) and its time to do some more songs and enjoy that creative side since its only a week before Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Scott / taybrynn

Scott; i need to make a visit and come and see your show. glad that the software is working for you.

matt, dpitts,frankr,djulien all have made xlights/nc work so well. it is to matt who did the initial 5K nutcracker port into xlights that i tip my hat.

merry christmas
Sean
Littleton, CO
Latest releases You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
xLights/Nutcracker Forum You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Fbook You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline drlucas

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2013, »
This is truly a great community! I can't say anything on top of what Scott has already said!
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline duane.mosley

• hearthstonelights.com
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2013, »
+1 

glad to hear everything is running scott. of course we'll need videos!
Florence, KY

facebook.com/hearthstonelights

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, »
Of course I just realize I have more nodes than rgb channels assigned on several places so it's causing crazy behavior on my neighbors roof at times.   I need to pull all his ssc and reprogram the ranges to match the correct number of nodes.
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, »
Then update my nutcracker models and regen/resave the .xseq files

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, »
+1
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro