Author Topic: Shipping with paypal  (Read 555 times)

Offline devoidelk

• North western Indiana, 47960
    • Facebook
Shipping with paypal
« on: October 23, 2012, »
Here is a Stupid question.. I know you send payments through paypal but how do you get the shipping labels?

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
Re: Shipping with paypal
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2012, »
Greetings,,,

You use standard shipping labels that you can get from any office supply store, or that thing they call the internet.  If you look at anything sent to you from a coop, you'll probably see that they are usually the half sheet size.

This is why the coops require you to mark "Goods" in Paypal.  That sends along the member's address from Paypal, so it can be printed out on the labels, without requiring it to be done by hand.  The labels make things much easier for the coop manager and allow less margin of error, since it doesn't have to be done by hand, but does cost a little bit for each label.

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline devoidelk

• North western Indiana, 47960
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, »
TY.
 I was curious about that. I want to get rid of a LE board that i have. and didnt know how to do the labels.

Offline KeithTarpley

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, »
Greetings,,,

When you do it the first time you'll see where you have to decide on postage and all that, if you want to pay for the shipping then.  Not difficult, just have to do it a time or two to figure it out.

Keith
"Now I know the only foe is time." -Moody Blues

Offline jeffcoast

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, »
If you don't have the labels, you can print on plain paper and just tape it on the box, although I don't think they like it if you tape over any of the barcodes, as it makes it harder for them to scan them.
Jeff Cook
Orlando, FL