Author Topic: Just Starting Out Needing Everything  (Read 1294 times)

Offline jrtem9

Just Starting Out Needing Everything
« on: December 17, 2011, »
I am just starting out and need everything. I joined last year and even purchased a couple of things but had some major problems so have not even took stuff out of box. I know I have two Lynx Express PCBs, one Dongle PCB, a housing box for Dongle, all parts to assemble one Lynx Express, and I think I have parts to assemble Dongle but not sure on that one. I believe that is all I have so as you can see I'm still missing alot. I know i need the stuff to build the FM transmitter. I don't even know what all I still need, but I will be doing my homework after January so if there is anybody out there with stuff for sale that I need please contact me. This is my first post in a year. Last year had some complications with my 11 year old daughter's brain condition. Now this year I have been out of the Christmas spirit for the same reason. However, she has to go in for brain surgery on January 3rd. All she asked for is to get the Christmas light show going this year. Luckily she understood we do not have enough time or money. If I had the money I would just order a Light o Rama system or a pre programmed box. I had two of those but both are messed up. Hopefully this will not be her last Christmas and I will make it up next year which is why I am looking for help now. Thanks to you all and keep the lights dancing. God Bless you all and to all your loved ones. Thank you.

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
Re: Just Starting Out Needing Everything
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, »
Welcome to DLA!

Steve (from Austin)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, »
Put a pickit3 on your things to get list.  Or find someone close by that can program pics for you.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA

Offline TexasStingray

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, »
Where are you located. There may be some member here that might be able to help with something this year.
Scott Wanner
TX

Watch my videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ra7h35m20s

• My backyard guard gator... named her Sandy
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, »
I don't have any of the items you are looking for but I just wanted to say that I hope your daughter will be ok...
Kenny (from Tampa)

Offline onesmoothhead

• Listen to the Lights New Mexico
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2011, »
Welcome to DLA,

Kevin from New Mexico