Software > Vixen

New Sequences using Vixen 3

<< < (2/4) > >>

Gary:
That is awesome! Looking at Vixen 3, it seems to have tons of potential for what I'm looking for in my light show: having slick Nutcracker effects built in and being able to do tons of effects/transitions with razor-sharp music timing is making me salivate!

Is it possible to overlay/mix RGB colour channels, though? In your video, it's mostly, Red, Green, Blue, and White... how about mixing Red and Green which makes Yellow, or mixing Red and Blue which make Magenta, etc.?

tennhillbilly:
Yes , very good

egenoup:
I used Vixen 3 for my 2013 Xmas show with the Conductor....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wesa5173:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThat is awesome! Looking at Vixen 3, it seems to have tons of potential for what I'm looking for in my light show: having slick Nutcracker effects built in and being able to do tons of effects/transitions with razor-sharp music timing is making me salivate!

Is it possible to overlay/mix RGB colour channels, though? In your video, it's mostly, Red, Green, Blue, and White... how about mixing Red and Green which makes Yellow, or mixing Red and Blue which make Magenta, etc.?

--- End quote ---

Yes it is very easy to mix RGB colors. The transitions are done by using the built in color slider.

loveroflife96:
You can produce any color that the RGB strands can produce.  Here's a link to my Mardi Gras light show that I put together in one evening from editing the video and sequencing using Nutcracker...all running with the Conductor.  Vixen 3 has to be one of the best programs I've worked with IMHO. 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Duane

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version