Author Topic: Lynx Express Heat Sinks  (Read 1329 times)

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
Lynx Express Heat Sinks
« on: November 11, 2011, »
I have 4 extra Lynx Express Heat Sinks just in case any members are in need of them I have the hardware for them as well.  They are exactly the same as the ones that come in the kits I just nickel plated them as we do a lot of nickel and very little red anodize at work.

PM me if you need any, please no hording just trying to help those who are in need of parts.

Offline trekster

• A Lynx Express Device........ Fascinating! ;
    • My 2010 Videos
Re: Lynx Express Heat Sinks
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2011, »
Oh well.  I would like them but I do not need them.  It would be cool looking to have my Expresses with nickle heat sinks instead of pink ones.

Ron
My 2010 Videos
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline inzeos

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, »
I have 4 extra Lynx Express Heat Sinks just in case any members are in need of them I have the hardware for them as well.  They are exactly the same as the ones that come in the kits I just nickel plated them as we do a lot of nickel and very little red anodize at work.

PM me if you need any, please no hording just trying to help those who are in need of parts.

Ron did you fabricate those yourself?

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, »

Ron did you fabricate those yourself?
[/quote]

Yes its the same extruded material that the original heatsinks are made of.  Just made some because I had some extra PCB that I bought.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2011, by Rod R »

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, »
This I believe is what we call an unapproved coop at this point. It is in violation of our rules to sale things outside coops made or purchased for the intent of selling.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline Rod R

• Coop Manager
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, »
RJ no problem I was just trying to help out the others that needed them.  So for those who I have not contacted please join in on the coop that RJ has put together for the PCB and heat sinks.  Sorry about that RJ  <res.  Please lock or delete the thread.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2011, by Rod R »

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2011, »
I understand,

I know the intent was of the greatest DLA intent to help but we need to make it a coop if we want to do it. Otherwise I am not being fair to those that I have had to so no to doing simuliar sells outside coops in the past.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying