Author Topic: PIxelnet SScs and Nodes  (Read 1026 times)

Offline mnarel

PIxelnet SScs and Nodes
« on: August 23, 2012, »
I'm abandoning my Pixelnet project for the present (just don't have the time anymore) and am looking to find a new home for the stuff.  Everything that's built, has been used in testing, but never outdoors.

I have the following up for grabs:

12 - SSc's  built, with pigtails and in the 'tic tac' PVC case  $12 ea

8 - 128 count strand of Ray Wu  3 wire nodes  (original vertical entry design, not the newer perpendicular entry setup  $50/ strand

2 - 128 count strands with splices  (same as above, but nodes grouped in four at 4" spacing, with 10' of wire soldered and heatshrink spliced between each group)  $40 ea

I have a 16 port passive hub,  a control board, and a Corsair CX1000 power supply as well, but I need to pull them out and verify functionality and model, before I add them here.

2 'Rainbow Brain' controller kits from seasonalentertainmentllc.  These are not built and come in the original packages  $35 ea   (I have a third built but has a problem with one channel, I will include for free if someone buys the other two together)

1 Floodlight by seasonalentertainmentllc.  This is built and comes in the waterproof enclosure (home depot 150w halogen)  $20

2 30Amp 12V DC power supplies.  Can't remember where I got these, but they are new, unused, and come with the AC power cord.  Each has a bank of 3 output terminals and each can handle 30 amps at 12v on 110AC input  (Bought them to run the brains)  $30ea

All items are plus actual shipping.  Probably flat rate box given the weights.   PM me with questions or requests.

Thanks.

Offline travailen

Re: PIxelnet SScs and Nodes
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, »
PM Sent.

Rick S

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, »
Just FYI the 128 node strings now sell direct from Ray Wu for abt $51.

Offline ms5435

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, »
Ray's 128 node is currently $52 + $26.08 (shipping)=$78.08.  I would hope the shipping on these would be a little cheaper.

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, »
He gives better quotes on shipping, however for one it is quite a bit. Shipping from Hong Kong is sometimes faster than domestically.  :)

Offline Steve Gase

• WinterLightShow in Georgetown, TX
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, »
I am also unclear if these are the IP67 or IP68 nodes.  (I've not heard vertical/perpendicular entry used to describe the nodes before...)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  |  110K channels, 50K lights  |  Nutcracker, Falcon, DLA, HolidayCoro