Author Topic: 1st Lynx Express Coop of 2011  (Read 65188 times)

Offline sirloinofbeef001

• Reach for the stars
Re: 1st Lynx Express Coop of 2011
« Reply #255 on: January 01, 2011, »
I'd like 5 LE's.. thanks  for all the help RJ ;D
Its the most wonderful time of the year.

Offline Jeffl

• Just remember. Wireless is nice. Copper is king!
    • Christmas In Brandon
« Reply #256 on: January 02, 2011, »
I'll take the last 20 and close this thing out.

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #257 on: January 02, 2011, »
Coop is closed to orders at this time. I wish we could just keep going but it becomes too big a job to sort and pack. I think this is enough work for one coop.

A pm for payment will go out Jan 15th to the members of this coop. As previously stated.

We are looking at backorders of some parts do to the quanitity of them and so this will coop will take a few months to fill as you would expect.

RJ
Innovation beats imitation - and it's more satisfying

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #258 on: January 02, 2011, »
I have received a large number of pms asking to be added or to up their quanities in the coop.

The coop is closed to orders I can not accept additional on a closed coop so I am sorry the coop ran for many weeks and everyone had the chance to join. There will be another coop later in the year.

RJ

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #259 on: January 17, 2011, »
I have quotes back and am working on cost and will get pm's out as soon as possible.

RJ

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #260 on: January 17, 2011, »
All payment PM's have been sent. If you are in the coop and did not get a pm then plese pm me and let me know.

You do not need to pm me to let me know you sent it paypal will tell me. 

RJ

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #261 on: January 21, 2011, »
32 USERS LEFT TO PAY AND IT IS THE LAST FULL DAY TO PAY FOR THE COOP.

RJ

Offline RJ

• Administrator
« Reply #262 on: January 24, 2011, »
Ok,

Do to the number of users that did not pay or had a problem paying we have a first for DLA.

The price would need to go up on the kits requiring all the coop members to pay additional. I do not want that.
I have had dozens and dozens of people asking to get the unsold kits in pm
So this is what I am going to do to be as fair to everyone as I can.
 I am opening the thread up for new request. there are rules and here they are :

I only need 22 more kits to fill the order out So there is a limit of 22 kits avaliable. There is a limit of 4 per person to keep from one person taking them all and letting a larger number of people get them. Once we reach 22 I will allow a few more post as backups then cut it off, send out payment pm's, and you must have your paypal in within 24 hours completed correctly with all info as outlined in the payment pm. If not it will be offered to the next person in line.

This is limited to users not on the coop to allow the people with none to get some. If we do not fill by tonight with that, I will open it to members already on the coop to add more. 

This will not make everyone happy but there is no way to do it that everyone will be happy. So this is the way I am doing it. 

Post below and put how many up to 4 you want. You need to be able to paypal soon after I send the pm to you.

RJ

Offline mokeefe

« Reply #263 on: January 24, 2011, »
I'll take 4 Kits.  Thanks RJ.

-Mike
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, by mokeefe »

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #264 on: January 24, 2011, »
2 pls - nvm change it to 3. I know someone who needs one (if she doesn't wake up)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, by knguyen916 »

Offline lightguy

« Reply #265 on: January 24, 2011, »
I will take 4 please
thanks
lightguy

Offline inzeos

« Reply #266 on: January 24, 2011, »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Ok,

Do to the number of users that did not pay or had a problem paying we have a first for DLA.

The price would need to go up on the kits requiring all the coop members to pay additional. I do not want that.
I have had dozens and dozens of people asking to get the unsold kits in pm
So this is what I am going to do to be as fair to everyone as I can.
 I am opening the thread up for new request. there are rules and here they are :

I only need 22 more kits to fill the order out So there is a limit of 22 kits avaliable. There is a limit of 4 per person to keep from one person taking them all and letting a larger number of people get them. Once we reach 22 I will allow a few more post as backups then cut it off, send out payment pm's, and you must have your paypal in within 24 hours completed correctly with all info as outlined in the payment pm. If not it will be offered to the next person in line.

This is limited to users not on the coop to allow the people with none to get some. If we do not fill by tonight with that, I will open it to members already on the coop to add more. 

This will not make everyone happy but there is no way to do it that everyone will be happy. So this is the way I am doing it. 

Post below and put how many up to 4 you want. You need to be able to paypal soon after I send the pm to you.

RJ

RJ,

Thanks for doing this for both the members of the coop and giving those not in the coop a chance to buy in.  I think this is a good solution to avoid having to send out requests for more members due to lack of payment.

What happens to members that do not pay?  Are they allowed to participate in future coops?

Thanks,

Leif

Offline Al

« Reply #267 on: January 24, 2011, »
I would like 4 please

I will get 10 more if you need

thanks

Offline taybrynn

• RockinChristmas
« Reply #268 on: January 24, 2011, »
I'll take 3 please.

Taking the leap into DIY.

Thanks,
taybrynn
Scott - Castle Rock, Colorado   [ 2 homes, 100% RGB in 2016; since 2008; over 32k channels of E1.31 ]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline knguyen916

« Reply #269 on: January 24, 2011, »
so who shall take the last 4....  <pop..