Store > Finished COOPS

Lynx Express v5 Coop - Closed for Orders

<< < (29/30) > >>

tbone321:
It looks good, well done.

rjhodgefamily:
Ok I have yet to start build out and this is my first time building the le. Can some one please tell me what these connector strips are that everyone is having issues with. Or better post a picture. That way I know exactly where I might run into problems when I start building tomorrow.

Thanks
Richard

Rainlover:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOk I have yet to start build out and this is my first time building the le. Can some one please tell me what these connector strips are that everyone is having issues with. Or better post a picture. That way I know exactly where I might run into problems when I start building tomorrow.

Thanks
Richard

--- End quote ---
The connector strips are the green pieces and they each have 16 pins.

John

rjhodgefamily:
Thanks, that is the part I thought it was but wasn't positive.

Don Gillespie:
Wow today was interesting, seemed every hole was too small, started at 1 pm it is now 5 pm not done yet, had to file down the 5 volt and 3 volt regulators, every single one of the leds did not seat either. every chip socket was a pita, pretty sure I have some that won't work.
Only two more boards to go I am definitely going to try each piece to make sure they fit, the first board I did the only thing tight was the connector strips,  I am hoping it was just a bad board.  >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version