Fun > The Porch

Mini Presentation Advice

(1/6) > >>

kylec:
I am going to be giving a presentation this weekend at our local mini.  The topic is DIY Christmas light controllers.  If anyone wants to take a look at my power point and give any feedback, that would be great!  If there's anything I should add, or take away, or whatever........let me know what you think.

I only get 40 minutes to speak.  I will probably spend at least 10 minutes talking about the LE.  So I don't have a lot of time to go into detail on EVERYTHING.

Thanks!

Kyle   ;D ;D

RJ:
All I could see was that the Lynx wireless module plugs in, it is not soldered in permanent.

Not a big thing.

RJ

knguyen916:
Can you up a 2000-2003 version of this. I don't have MS 2007

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am going to be giving a presentation this weekend at our local mini.  The topic is DIY Christmas light controllers.  If anyone wants to take a look at my power point and give any feedback, that would be great!  If there's anything I should add, or take away, or whatever........let me know what you think.

I only get 40 minutes to speak.  I will probably spend at least 10 minutes talking about the LE.  So I don't have a lot of time to go into detail on EVERYTHING.

Thanks!

Kyle   ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Ron:
You can download the Office 2007 Compatibility Pack if you have and older office version.  It will allow you to open the file.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Ron

Ron:
Kyle,

Nice job on the presentation, I like the way it flows.  One thing I would think about is the color of the text on the background though.  I had a hard time reading the red text on the green background on my PC, so it might be difficult when projected.  You might try looking at a different color font for a little more contrast.

Ron

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version