Hardware > Lynx Freestyle

3-Phase Power System

<< < (2/2)

tbone321:
Actually, the freestyle's should work just fine on different phases in the same DMX universe as long as any SSR4's are on the same phase as the freestyle they are connected to.  You may see the slightest of delay between freestyles on different phases but otherwise, you should be ok. 

n1ist:
I agree.  As long as each freestyle and ssrs connected to it are on the same phase, it will work fine.  As for sharing a DMX universe, or even sharing the same channels, that's not a problem since the DMX side doesn't care about the AC line.

/mike

rrowan:
What kind of lights are you controlling with the FS - SSR4?
Incandescence?
LEDs (full wave or half wave)?

Rick R.

Iced:
Thanks guys for confirming sets of FS+SSR4's on same phase will work!  caretaker almost became undertaker because I almost had a heart attack :D

@rrowan C9 incandescents

Iced:
I've confirmed everything works on the 3-phase system as long as the set of SSR4's is on the same phase as the FS controlling them. 

Multiple FS's on different phases in the same DMX Universe is not a problem.  It's when you mix'n'match FS and SSR4's on different phases that the dimming is problematic for reasons mentioned earlier in this post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version