Software > Light Show Pro

change a while RGB channels color?

(1/3) > >>

arw01:
I pasted a whole channels intervals, ramps, on, offs etc from a static channel.  hundreds of them.  When you come over from static it's white, I want to change the whole channel to green effects on a RGB collapsed channel.

Anyway to do this besides THOUSANDS of clicks?

zwiller:
I would try zooming out and highlight as much of the channel, then right click, edit rgb blend, and pick green. 

urthegman:
Yes.Make ONE of the effects the color you want, use select on the effects you want that color to be, then right click as zwil said and choose edit RGB blend, pick your color click ok and you are good to go.

mitch09:
I have found that when copying a static channel to an RGB that the "edit RGB blend" is grayed out and haven't found a work around yet. This happened to me a ton this year since I updated many of my DMX channels to RGB lights and transferring my sequences over took forever.

urthegman:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI have found that when copying a static channel to an RGB that the "edit RGB blend" is grayed out and haven't found a work around yet. This happened to me a ton this year since I updated many of my DMX channels to RGB lights and transferring my sequences over took forever.

--- End quote ---
Yes.Make ONE of the non RGB effects the color you want, use select on the effects that you want that color to be, then right click as zwil said and choose edit RGB blend, pick your color click ok and you are good to go.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version