Software > Light Show Pro

trying out new RGB

(1/2) > >>

kernal:
I am trying to play with the new active hub and ssc's with smart nodes and I configured the Edongle already, but when I go to select com port...  this is what i get....

help please??

tbone321:
The ETD does not use a com port.  It is an Ethernet Device.

arw01:
In the main ribbon configure outputs.  The e1.31 setup screen can be a bit "difficult" there are options to check that don't look like you can click them.  So go across that line that start out to get the other boxes.

kernal:
Ok, in some breaking news...  lol...  i was doomed from the start...  active hub (purchased from member) is not fully built and functional...  (which i was told was)...  oh well water under bridge now...  time to move on!  Thanks for feedback fellas!

txag2008:

--- Quote ---active hub (purchased from member) is not fully built and functional...  (which i was told was)
--- End quote ---
I wouldn't go around accusing the other member of this.  As I saw on another thread, it looked more to be the case that you didn't understand the hub and how to power it.  The hub was probably fully built and functional, but just didn't include the 12v option.  Don't be too quick to point the finger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version