Author Topic: USA Based SS Nodes  (Read 967 times)

Offline mikedbom

• NorthBridge Web Design
USA Based SS Nodes
« on: December 29, 2011, »
There was mention of perhaps getting a USA based supplier for the SS nodes a while back and I haven't heard much since.  I wanted to start getting some strings in preparation for next year but if they become available locally, I'll wait.  Anybody have any info on whether the nodes will be available in 2012 or later?

Mike B.

Offline keitha43

Re: USA Based SS Nodes
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, »
If it is a consideration RJ usually won't say anything until it is a done deal. That way you don't plan your show around what may or may not happen for a variety of reasons. I don't mean to put words into his mouth but for instance he won't go into details of his Conductor until it passes his beta testing. I know many people who planned their displays around yet to be released hardware from a commercial manufacturer and the product ended up being delayed until next year (for good reasons of course) and they had to revamp their shows.

Offline mikedbom

• NorthBridge Web Design
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, »
Understood Keith, thanks for the response.  Maybe a better way to ask is if this is still being considered as I have not heard much about it lately. 

Offline Titus

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, »
I believe I heard RJ hint about this in the video from the academy, but I haven't heard any other mention of it.