Author Topic: Brown, yellow and blue connectors from Ray  (Read 889 times)

Offline urthegman

Brown, yellow and blue connectors from Ray
« on: April 25, 2012, »
Hello all I just received the brown yellow and blue 3 pin connectors from Ray and have some spare time on my hands to connect them. I have previously used the red,green and blue wired connectors on flexible  strips from Ray. Am I correct presuming that Red = Yellow, Green = Blue, and Blue = Brown? Many thanks, George

Offline MrChristmas2000

Re: Brown, yellow and blue connectors from Ray
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, »
I am glad you are asking this question because I am just about to order some of those 3 pin connectors for a project. I'll ask him if the color code has changed for sure.

Thanks

Offline mms

• Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, »
Check the smart string forum.  I know this was a recently discussed topic along with which pin should be what.
Like us on Facebook for special content and year-round updates: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Voice-over Inquiries:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline MrChristmas2000

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, »
See this thread for more info

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, »
That is exactly how I wired mine.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello all I just received the brown yellow and blue 3 pin connectors from Ray and have some spare time on my hands to connect them. I have previously used the red,green and blue wired connectors on flexible  strips from Ray. Am I correct presuming that Red = Yellow, Green = Blue, and Blue = Brown? Many thanks, George

Offline urthegman

I can confirm that  Red = Yellow, Green = Blue, and Blue = Brown as I connected one to a Smart String controller and the test pattern is lighting as it should!!!!! Thanks everyone!