Fun > The Porch

falcon with lynx how to ?

(1/2) > >>

barbotte:
hello i have been using my Le for 8-9 year and now my wireless does not work anymore as i am using xlight now ( unless its setting with xlight )  so i need to figure out how do i hook them up to a falcon v2 ...  do i used cat 5 cable on both way or do i need to do a cross over cable ??  is there any setting i need to do ??  or used a dongle between them? i look trough forum and wiki and could not find answer ..half my show is still ac light and i need to figure out a way to get those LE going
thanks

JoeFromOzarks:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhello i have been using my Le for 8-9 year and now my wireless does not work anymore as i am using xlight now ( unless its setting with xlight )  so i need to figure out how do i hook them up to a falcon v2 ...  do i used cat 5 cable on both way or do i need to do a cross over cable ??  is there any setting i need to do ??  or used a dongle between them? i look trough forum and wiki and could not find answer ..half my show is still ac light and i need to figure out a way to get those LE going
thanks

--- End quote ---

Hello barbotte,

The Lynx Express uses DMX for signaling.  What Falcon compatible gear do you have that outputs DMX?  Falcon F16v2 (if that's what you have) has 4 Dedicated DMX Outputs RJ45 connectors.  You must configure the v2 in XLIGHTS enabling the appropriate DMX universes/channels. 

You can still connect your DMX wireless transmitter to a correctly (matching) wired DMX (RJ45) output on the V2 and it will transmit to the LE, here is one page that may help: [http://www.diylightanimation.com/wiki/index.php?title=Mod_Wireless].

Is this helping any?

:) joe

barbotte:
so do i need dongle between the lynx and v2 ?? or just a cable between them ?
thansk

JoeFromOzarks:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginso do i need dongle between the lynx and v2 ?? or just a cable between them ?
thansk

--- End quote ---

barbotte,

You might want to check in here, they know much more than me!  [http://falconchristmas.com/forum/]

:) joe

royce:
so do i need dongle between the lynx and v2 ?? or just a cable between them ?
thansk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version