Author Topic: Ray Wu and DHL Shipping- Do you have Orders Pending?  (Read 1191 times)

Offline kiplorenzo

Hello all ,

I placed an order with Ray a month ago and it when I got the tracking #, the item was to arrive the next day! 4 days shipping was great.

I place a second order a week ago and Ray shipped it out... However, There is a stricter inspection going on through customs which is delaying Shipment. See Rays Email below:

my dhl forwarder said there is a sudden very strict inspection in the board between HK and shenzhen (China mainland),and my DHL forwarder use HK DHL, once the inspection has been approved, the dhl website will update the tracking number information.
i have explained this matter to many customers these 3 days, this is a Emergency situations for us.

Thx..
Kip
[/i]
[/size]

Offline johno123

Re: Ray Wu and DHL Shipping- Do you have Orders Pending?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, »
Good to know as I am about to place an order.  I hope whatever happened was just temporary and was resolved quickly!

Offline kiplorenzo

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, »
This email came tonight... and Ray ships it to DHL.. From Shenzen which is off the mainland (CHina) the tougher inspections are slowing down the works. :)

Offline arw01

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, »
Some shipping container sized orders have been hung up in customs for up to 3 weeks according to other diy vendors we have used.  Some of the bad guys must have figured out they are scrutinized that well.

Offline Rogelio

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, »
I got this from Ray when I asked for an update on delivery.  My order has been stuck in DHL for a week with no activity.

Dear Mr.Roy,
about 80shipments have been delaye because of the custom inspection in HK-shenzhen board.
not only me, all of goods from shenzhen have been delayed for 3 to 7days. that is really a very bad news.
my forwarder could not give me a exact release date.(about 300 Corrupt custom officials are arrested in shenzhen,they smuggle Counterfeit money and drugs....)

thanks and best regarsd

Offline drlucas

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2014, »
From what I can see there is also big money on importing iPhones. you can make up to 10x the cost of importing an iPhone to people in China. that said, I'm waiting for Ray to ship me some items too....and he's been *VERY* slow recently....from the factory to communicating. I know it's just a crazy busy time for him and I'm super impatient ....but i'm starting to admit that my matrix just won't be ready for the big halloween show and I'm starting to look at alternatives.

:(
-Ryan Lucas-
- Pickering, Ontario, Canada, Eh?! -

Offline IndianaChristmas

• Patron Member
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2014, »
I placed an order about 25 days ago.  I got an email from Ray last week that my order was ready and he shipped it.  I got a text message from DHL tonight saying they plan on making delivery tomorrow!

Offline jnealand

• Patron Member
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2014, »
Got my lights today.  Got the shipping notice on the 15th.  So 9 days, not to bad, but it was very frustrating looking at the DHL tracking and seeing them sitting in Hong Kong customs for days.
Jim Nealand
Kennesaw, GA