Author Topic: CLOSED****SSC v2, Active Hub, Combiner, 4 Port Passive Hub, 16 port Passive Hub  (Read 75347 times)

Offline rimist

I'd hope he re-opens so the final quantity remains the same and the prices stick

- Rimist (via Tapatalk)
- Rimist

Offline tbone321

With numbers this high, I really don't think that the missing orders will have much of an impact on the price but they will make his job that much easier.
If at first you don't succeed,
your not cut out for sky diving

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
Payment Sent! Thanks for running this COOP!

Offline rdebolt

• Patron Member
    • Christmas in Boise
I for one would not place this large of an order, then back out on it knowing the affect that it would have on everyone else! That is unless I had a heart attack or something like that!  :o <fp.

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
Any unpaid orders will go up for sale in an orderly fashion,  :) .  I would like to get the same amount of orders to make my process that I have been planning for awhile go as planned.
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline MrChristmas2000

Looks to me like 11 Haven't paid with gatorengineer and curtbl being 2 of the larger orders in that group. Come on people lets get this underway.

Just one more day. Don't be a member of the National Procrastination Organition.

If you need one I have a stash of round 2 its free for the taking.  ;D

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
It seems that there are always strays on every co-op.  That's why I put my dibs in RIGHT after the co-op closed.  I knew about this when it started, but at the time, didn't think I'd need it.  I was incorrect.  I've added a lot to my show this year.  I need it.

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline dpitts

• Restrictive
I hate to burst your bubble, but 'dibs' usually do not count. He will most likely post if there are some available and then it will be first post, first get. So please keep an eye out on this thread or you may not get one.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It seems that there are always strays on every co-op.  That's why I put my dibs in RIGHT after the co-op closed.  I knew about this when it started, but at the time, didn't think I'd need it.  I was incorrect.  I've added a lot to my show this year.  I need it.

-Roger

Offline rm357

First post, quick pay, you get.

IF the unpaid units go up for sale, you will be expected to pay immediately - if it drags out too long, the quotes will expire, which could create a mess if the price changes.

RM
Robert
Warner Robins, Georgia, USA

Offline cpnbnanamn

• Patron Member
  • I blame Jack for getting me hooked....
I hate to burst your bubble, but 'dibs' usually do not count. He will most likely post if there are some available and then it will be first post, first get. So please keep an eye out on this thread or you may not get one.

-Roger

Yeah..  not quite what I meant.  Thanks, tho.

-Roger
-Roger

I'm hoping to go NUTS this year!

Offline Freebird

• Coop Manager
I have 4 kit #1 ssc up for sale that a coop member has returned.  First come first serve in the posts of this coop.  Payment for these NEEDS to be received as soon as I tell you that you have won these extra returned sets.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2
One day I will fly out of the fog and all of this will be seen clearly!

Offline grumpy2076

ill take the 4 of kit 1
Hey, it's like that old goat says: Rule 11: It's all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?

Offline MrChristmas2000

What does the '?' in the paid column mean?

Offline chrisatpsu

• ahhh, yes... my new blink-i-nator 3000!!!
please try not to "call out" if a member hasn't paid. there might be a good reason, and it's really between that person and the coop manager.  plus you might start to make people shy away from participating in coops.   I did this once myself when I first started and got corrected.  I'm not a moderator, but please keep it nice.
To rule the entire tri-state area!  What's that? Perry the Platypus!!!

Offline gatorengineer

• Facebook link
Payment sent.  Sorry guys, stop salivating over my stuff.  It's paid for.